Don't miss the chance to secure a piece of paradise on Mitchells Island.
This picturesque small acreage property could be the perfect weekender or your new permanent residence.
The surprisingly spacious cedar home is positioned on approx. 3.6 undulating acres offering open plan living with high raked ceilings and wood heater, three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and main with an ensuite. Impressive Brushbox timber floors are used throughout the living area and a large deck overlooks the serene acres and tranquil rainforest having abundant bird life.
- Sealed road frontage.
- Large two bay shed with power.
- Town water plus rainwater tank.
- Additional covered car space under house.
- Only minutes drive from Manning Point, river, beaches and local schools.
- Easy drive to Coles supermarket and many other amenities the coastal village of Old Bar has to offer.
Act quickly, affordable small acreage properties rarely become available in this great location.