Positioned at the end of a culdesac with creek access at the rear this unique property will appeal to many.
From the low maintenance, well established gardens that provide an abundance of sitting spaces to the large quality home located toward the middle of the block.
- 4 large bedrooms, the main with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Smaller 5th bedroom or ample study.
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven and walk in pantry.
- Open plan dining and large living room with fireplace and air conditioning.
- Second living space large enough for a pool table and more.
- Double garage with internal access.
- Large open concreted outdoor area.
- Near new 3.3kW solar system.
To the rear of the home is a large machinery shed with an extra high carport surrounding. Vege gardens, chook pen and of course easy access to the tidal creek to row a canoe or small boat to the main river.
The pictures don't do this unique property justice so make an appointment today.